Thursday, May 14, 2009

Leave of Absence













Starting tomorrow I will be leaving my comfy confines in an effort to explore, learn, and experience. My travels will take me to an organic farm where I will be sleeping in a tent for a month and learning as much as I can about sustainable growing. I hope my writings and links have helped others in their own adventures, and I look forward to continuing this more frequently again later in the summer. Until then, I'll occasionally check the internet when I get the opportunity to do so. I will be focusing on disconnecting myself from the stresses of the world for a large portion of the next month though, so I will not have frequent updates. I will have a notebook to jot down my thoughts and will post them if I find them worthy of others' time.

It's a great time to be alive.

Thanks to all!

- Teddy Grahams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get spam comments every day now, so I now require word verification to post something. I apologize for the minor inconvenience.