Monday, September 14, 2009

The Train

I stood on the tracks, at the edge of a cliff. From a distance, directly in view, existed a powerful locomotive, rushing towards me with fierce power and speed. What is one to do when a train is nearing a cliff and there is not enough time to stop the train? I could very easily step off the tracks and preserve my life while watching the train meet its demise in a fierce and fiery scene--a sure death for all who preside within it. I could also stand on the tracks and try to stop the train myself, though this would most likely fail and result in my own death. I am scared, my options are limited, and I don't know what to do.

Help me.

- Teddy Grahams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get spam comments every day now, so I now require word verification to post something. I apologize for the minor inconvenience.