Monday, July 4, 2011

Alberto Villoldo On Western And Shamanic Mythology

This lecture is very enlivening. It stirs me. It excites me.

"In this video from the Palm Springs Prophets Conference earlier this year, Alberto Villoldo talks about his decision as an anthropology student in the jungle to throw away his notebooks and tape recorder and become a student of a shaman--setting him on a journey towards understanding the distinction between western and shamanic mythology--the former being based on a division and ownership of land, and the latter based on the division of time."



http://www.realitysandwich.com/video/initiation_end_time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get spam comments every day now, so I now require word verification to post something. I apologize for the minor inconvenience.