Saturday, September 3, 2011

Personal Update


The time has finally come to fully get back into the swing of things.  My travels will take me to a new land with a new job.  My internet access and available free-time will be limited, so I will not be blogging as much as I have during this summer.

This has been a greatly challenging stretch, I have learned a great deal about myself, and am very glad with how much stronger I have become.  I am very gracious for my parents helping me get back to full speed, and for all my friends who supported me through this rather trying time.  

And now?  The road trip begins.  Let the dancing commence!

- Teddy Grahams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get spam comments every day now, so I now require word verification to post something. I apologize for the minor inconvenience.